Sunday, March 18, 2012

PCC... Happiest Place on Earth..?

So the cliche goes that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth... not saying its not a very happy place, but I gotta say the Polynesian Cultural Center is pretty close to taking the reigns. Sure there might not be super awesome rides, but what could be better a center run completely by awesome mormon, college-aged kids from all over the world? ...especially when you are already friends w/ most of them

So this semester I am taking 2 classes (polynesian folk dance and hula) that require me to go to the PCC on a semi-regular basis. I love it. If it weren't semi-embarrassing to seem like a tourist in the place that you work I would probably go there everyday, because I love it so much. Plus there are so many different presentations in all six of the active villages that there still are things that I have not seen or experienced.

Night Show from my first week here.


Samoan Tree Climbers















No comments:

Post a Comment